Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blast from the past...

These are my GREAT friends.
Everyone, meet the Howe's!
Alyssa and I met in our college ward at USU.
We were visiting teaching partners but knew our friendship
would last forever on the fateful day I saved her life in the parking lot.
A speeding car was out of control and I pushed her out of the way just in time...
...ok that might be a slight exaggeration, but it is my favorite memory!
Then we were roommates before and after her mission.
Jesse, Alyssa and Russton came to
see me today and it was AWESOME!!
I have missed them so much since I moved back to Idaho!!!!
I would have to rate today as one of my favorite days because seeing them
really was a blast from the past!

On the 4th of July Jesse had a heart attack and I am so grateful
to Heavenly Father that he is ok! What a great family!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Shell...I haven't looked in a few days and I LOVE all your posts! Your blog background is sooo cute, too! You've been busy! I love you.