Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fruits of our labors...

I love watching our garden grow, but even better
than that is when you start getting the beginnings of the harvest!
We have fresh garden peas!!!
We have been so blessed with our garden this year. It is amazing!
Now I really have to thank Annie and Garth for that,
because they are the
best weeders I've ever met!

Zucchini
The garden, look how amazing the rows are!!!

In the spring I decided to plant a bed of wild flowers.
But, I don't think I should take up gardening as a profession...
...because when you see the big picture you'll realize that I have a
problem when it comes to spreading seeds evenly.
I guess it's not too bad for a first try.
Tomato's and cucumbers
I can't wait for the harvest!

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

Man, I would give anything to have a piece of ground that big to garden on. There is just something cool about eating something you grew from the dirt. Makes it taste so much better for some reason. We've been harvesting our little garden for the last 2 weeks and loving every minute of it.