Friday, March 16, 2012

Good things to come...

I don't know if anyone else needs to hear this as much as I do right now in my life but it is so uplifting! And if you can't spare the 4 min and 56 sec skip to the 3 min and 55 sec mark where the full meaning of the message comes to light.



It comes from a talk given by Jeffrey R. Holland in the 1999 October Conference called "An High Priest of Good Things to Come" A great message full of hope! And I have to put the best part in again:

"Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead.

It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come...Some blessings

come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace

the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. Of that I personally attest."

No comments: