Thursday, March 15, 2012

Courageous

TALK ABOUT ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!! I am absolutely in love with this movie and for the life of me can't figure out why it's rated PG-13 except for the fact that it is a little intense in a few parts.



There is a line I caught the second time I watched the movie that has made me do a lot of thinking about my life and life in general. The main character, whose name I totally just forgot, said "I have to accept the fact I'm going to have to do the hard things".


I have been going through some really hard things and haven't known what to do and when I heard this it made a lot of sense. There are a lot of hard things in life. But, have you noticed that the hard things are usually the right things and the best for us. So I know I just have to accept the fact I am going to have to do the hard things. I also heard it put if we always do the next right thing, no matter how hard or how long it takes eventually all will be well.

1 comment:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I agree! Have you seen their other movies? Great!!!!...all of them! I always feel so motivated and like I can have more faith and be better after watching them.