Thursday, March 15, 2012

Another AMAZING Book!

I don't think I could say enough good things about this book! Everyone should own one! It is such a light, funny, uplifting and easy read! I think I should get half the profits from Emily Freeman because of all the publicity I have given her and all of the books I have bought for people. This is a must read!!!



Each chapter gives a suggestion on how to see good days. I'm going to tell you what they are, but it won't spoil the book!


1. To see a good day...change your perspective.

2. To see a good day...rise above and continue your journey, knowing the Lord is with you.

3. To see a good day...live happy.

4. To see a good day...look for God within the details.

5. To see a good day...learn to recognize the answers you need.

6. To see a good day...ask for an understanding heart.

7. To see a good day...list what you love.

8. To see a good day...remember that after the tears there will be joy.

9. To see a good day...remember the special days.

10. To see a good day...recognize the great things as tender mercies from the Lord

11. To see a good day...let the oil of gladness permeate your heart.


These 11 topics are what the book is about, and did I mention it is AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

A Forever Family said...

Hey Shelley,

I will have to read that one. The book that you gave me, 'The Price we Paid' took me a long time to get through, mainly because it was so close to home with emotions and loosing loved ones, that I could only read it in doses... but as of the beginning of this year I finally finished it. I am thinking about reading it again. I can not begin to express my appreciation of you thinking of me and sending it my way. Thank you for following that prompting, it has been a huge source of strength and support to me this past year. So I know when you highly recommend a book, I know that it surely must be a good one.

Hope you are feeling well.
=) Tanya

Amy said...

That DOES look like a really great book! Thanks for the recommendation.