Monday, April 11, 2011

Grateful

I have to say that I sat down to write another post and I was going to call it "Ramblings of an insane woman" (pretty clever I know, I'll save that for later). But instead I realized that I need to give a shout out to all my peeps (I have to say that because I am a blubbering mess right now, and it makes me feel like a gangster and I think that is funny). I am realizing more and more how much love and support I have from my friends and family. I didn't want anyone to think I hadn't noticed and I am so GRATEFUL!! You will never know how your comments truly touch my heart and give me hope!
THANKS PEEPS :O)

1 comment:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I absolutely love you Shelley! Hang in there. We're praying for you each day and love you so so so much!
(does this mean I get to be one of your peeps!)