Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Stash

So I did say in an earlier post that Santa though someone was VERY good this year. Because my mom gives all of us money for Christmas we buy all of our own presents and have it be a surprise for everyone else :o) This is what I bought (with a little of my own money too, even though I got it on an insane sale it was still pricey). I still haven't completely figured out how to use it, but I am getting close.

Then, I received a back payment from our lovely government so I treated myself to something I have wanted for a long time!
This is the new ipod nano with a touch screen, and YES I have fallen in love with it!!! Well, as much as I can fall in love with something that I just figured out how to charge...quit laughing, my brain is on overload and I can almost feel the steam coming out of my ears. By the 8th (the first anniversary of my dad's death) if I haven't had a complete nervous breakdown and been put in Blackfoot south (the psych hospital) I think I might make it through the year. So pray for me, unless you have secret feelings of wanting my institutionalized. Anyway, back to the ipod, tomorrow I have to feel it full of my favorite songs so I can be ready to start my first day of exercise in the new year, on Monday. Ok, I said it, now there is no turning back.....Lanette, we need to talk :o)





No comments: