Monday, October 11, 2010

Need I say more???

Today started out "ok".
I was having lots of pain from my fibromyalgia, but I was still about to move.
Being a little discouraged at the circumstance,
my mom tried to give me a hug, but being touched, even softly was to painful.
I decided to do a few things in the house and put dinner in the crock pot.

After that I was pooped, and hurting even more, so I decided
to take the rest of the day off and relax with
my heating pads and ice packs.

Sounds pretty good right???
Well this afternoon my mom was taking our dining
room chairs outside to be hauled away.
Being the kind and considerate person I am, I decided to help.
We were doing good, 3 chairs outside, but shockingly
someone tripped and great was the fall there of...
Ok, so I admit it was me! The pains I woke up with were increased 10 fold!!!!!!
Did I mention this little trip was down the cement stairs on our back porch!

So, being bruised, scraped, and a little beaten with a bump on my head,
I am sitting in the recliner contemplating the big question;
WILL I BE MOVING AT ALL TOMORROW??
If not, presents would be greatly appreciated :0)
Or will I be stuck in the solitary confinement of my bed!
The suspense is killing me!





3 comments:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I'm so sorry Shel! So much for trying to help! :)

Debbie Murdock said...

You said when you woke up...did you knock yourself unconscience?? Be careful and get better quickly!

Shelley Gee said...

No kidding Amy, I'm never helping again! :D