Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All the excitement...

This was the culprit!
It was really quite a lovely pillow,
but MAN can it put off smoke!


I must admit that this was a first for me.
I have never had a fire truck come to my house before.
Too bad I didn't get any pictures of the FIREMAN!!
But, at that point I wasn't breathing well,
so Mr. Hottie Fireman called the ambulance.
I didn't get a picture of that because,
well, I was in it.

When we got to our hotel we wanted adjoining rooms,
But they didn't have any, so they offered two other nice rooms.
I decided to take
one for the team and stay in the honeymoon suite!
This was in the corner of my bedroom!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
With feeling so sick, I think I used it about 4 times a day!



2 comments:

Morgen said...

that is so scary! Thank goodness it wasn't worse!! you are all safe, you got to have hot firemen come to your house (I had a super hot emt once) and an awesome hotel!!

Debbie Murdock said...

It's always nice to be worked on cute firemen. A long time ago I was in an accident and didn't mind one bit the helped that arrived.