Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is my 100th blog....

NEW
(if you sit and look at that word for a while, it looks really weird!)
For my 100th blog I am celebrating the NEW in life!
Things like this:

This is my new wild flower grove. I used the entire box
of seeds, without reading the instructions (the box could have covered my entire yard, oops)....so
I am anticipating LOTS of wild flowers!!!!!



Now this new beauty is our garden!!
My cousin Anne and her husband Garth
totally saved us this year by volunteering to help us plant
and weed it (and of course we are giving them half of the goods), so I guess we could call it
an extended family garden! Things are even starting to grow!
I did forget to take pictures of our old flowers beds in the
back that we turned into two mini gardens!
I think I am going to can food this year (maybe).




Our lilacs have already come and gone, but here is a picture
I managed to get. Sorry, it's blurry.



I don't have pictures yet but I am also in the process of redoing my bedroom. New paint, new comforter, new curtains...I love new! Pictures will be coming soon (hopefully). I also have new things coming to my life. New opportunities, new adventures, new miracles, new goals, new habits, but best of all... A NEW FOUND ZEST FOR LIFE!!!!! But, I do know none of this would have been possible without the help of my Heavenly Father!!!

3 comments:

A Forever Family said...

OH I LOVE gardens! I can't wait to see these flowers all in bloom. I really like your idea of "NEW," great idea! Post those bedroom pictures soon. =)

Lisa said...

I love lilacs! The smell reminds me of home. Hope all is going well. Cool garden. Hope to have a big one someday myself. Take Care!

Debbie Murdock said...

Your first sentence made me laugh because when I say a weird over and over again it sounds weird. Anyway...awesome job on the garden. It's so fun to see everything growing.