Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Great advice!!!

I was looking at a friends blog today (Heather, you always find the
most amazing things, that I tend to 'borrow')
and saw these quotes and I thought they were all pretty dang important!!
So, I wanted to share with all of my blogging friends.
They are all hard things to do, but very important.
I tend to forget: 'Men are that they might have joy'
and just get caught up in all of the craziness of life.
I think I need the middle one the most!
I have been getting stressed more often lately and
when I do that I forget to just take a breath and calm down!
Wouldn't it be great if the world would do that!
Instead of having wars, we would have mass yoga sessions!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are great quotes. I need those kind of reminders on rough days. especially "come what may" because with little boys there is a lot of that going on. I'm working on the 'love it' part. take care.