Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Times

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive! I do have pictures to post and stories to blog about, as soon as life calms down a bit. Between doctor visits, feeling sick, new health problems, taking my dad to the doctor, driving him around, cleaning, cooking, well you get the point. And my little bro and his wife are here from New York for a week (that is good news) things have been a little crazy! So, I will be back soon. I know all of you are dying to hear from me... :D Hope everyone is doing great!!! And thank you to everyone who keeps writing so I have entertainment to brighten everyday!

4 comments:

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

Yay! You are alive! Have fun with Brian and his wife while they're here. It'll be wonderful!

Jodi said...

Hey I am gald that I finally found someone who can keep me updated on the family happenings. Since I am in Utah, I just don't hear about everything like I used to. I love your blog. It is filled with such great insights- it will help me keep things in perspective. Thanks!

Diana said...

Okay Shell, you're my guinea pig as I am trying to figure out my mistakes in setting up these new blogs. So I need to make a random comment like this, sorry!

Alyssa said...

I so glad to hear you're alive! When you don't post for awhile I get worried that something is up. I'm glad to hear that it is mostly just busy-ness. Have fun with your family in town!!