Sunday, April 5, 2009

General Conference...


I have been looking forward to General Conference for a while now.
Every 6 months it is like getting personal answers
to every question or concern I have.
I can't wait until the Ensign comes out so I can study each talk and see
how to more fully apply it in my life.
My parents and I also buy conference on DVD so we can watch it any time we want.
I am especially excited to get this session so I can watch the
talks I slept through...I NEVER do this! I was so upset when I woke up!
Oh well, I guess this gives me something to improve on for next time...

1 comment:

Debbie Murdock said...

No worries about falling asleep I only made it successfully through the last conference session. Gotta stop going up to Idaho for conference! Can't stay awake for the life of me.