Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Motivation

*For the facebookers looking for my BIG CHANGE scroll down a few posts.*


I don't know about the rest of you, but motivation has always been an issue for me. I decided to do something about it. Knowing my love of books I decided to find my answer on amazon. And find it I did. This beauty right here has all the answers, and like it says right on the front it will "Change Your Life Forever"
Well, I got this 2 years ago for Christmas and still haven't read it yet...I'm sensing a problem

4 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

That's funny...my husband always laughs at me because I always want to buy all these bins and things to get organized but ask me if that has happened yet?

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

The author had a problem... way number one should have been on the front cover.... :)

Suzette said...

That's hilarious.

jenifer said...

hello???!! how are you???!!! i miss you??!!!