Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This makes me feel a little better...

Neal A. Maxwell said:
"On the other side of the veil, there are perhaps seventy billion people. They need the same gospel, and releases occur here to aid the Lords work there. Each release of a righteous individual from this life is also a call to new labors. Those who have true hope understand this. Therefore, though we miss the departed righteous so much here, hundreds feel their reach there. One day, those hundreds will thank the bereaved for gracefully forgoing the extended association with choice individuals here, in order that they could help hundreds there. In God’s ecology, talent and love are never wasted. The hopeful understand this too."

Why is it still so hard...

5 comments:

Yayi said...

I can totally picture uncle Stephen with a name tag that says Elder Gee. He definitely was needed there!!

jenifer said...

love you!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

We LOVE that quote. Where is it found?

We LOVE you too!!!

darinangel said...

I like that.

Bridgette said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. If it makes you feel any better, I think anyone would feel the same way in your shoes. I've heard that the pain subsides in time. I'm sure happier times are ahead for you. Hang in there!