Monday, August 17, 2009

The big day...

Tomorrow is the BIG day. I can't believe it has come so soon, yet has taken FOREVER!!! It is interesting the things you start to think about when you are going under the knife. Of course there is the excitement and the joy for the end result, but there is also the anxiety and trepidation for fear of the unknown. I have done this so many times you would think I would have it down to a science, but fear always seems to rear it's ugly head. In 11 hours I will have the greatest experience...going to sleep. For an insomniac that is VERY exciting. And the worst experience...waking up. Now don't get me wrong I want to wake up, but the pain is HORRIBLE! Tonight I had a beautiful blessing, and I am over the fear of that 5% chance I could die. And for my last thoughts, isn't the Gospel wonderful!!! I have the faith to know that everything will be fine. A big thanks to all my friends and family for all the well wishes, your support means SOO much. And THANK YOU to all of the little angels for making this possible!!! Talk to you all at the after party :D

6 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Good luck on the new journey you're about to head down. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and our prayers are with you.

Al said...

You can do it honey! I love you to pieces. >hugs!<

Melissa Sutton said...

Good luck tomorrow . . .you will be in my thoughts and prayers :O)

Lanette said...

I'm praying for you all day today.

kera said...

good luck! i'll be thinking of you today!

Kyle, Amy, and Joshua said...

I hope you got my message yesterday. Wish we could have talked before, but that's okay, we can talk after. I've been thinking about you all day!!! HUGS!!!!