Saturday, December 24, 2011

This blog will go on...

Unlike the Titanic, this blog will go on. I've had several people ask this question (thank you for making me feel loved). I hit a lazy streak and then the inevitable happened. Do I spend hours and hours playing catch up, or start fresh...I still don't know, although I have kept a list of extremely meaningful things I know everyone would love to hear about :D Then there were the camera issues and now computer issues. But, I have the stirrings beginning inside of me again and I am sure updates will begin soon. In the mean time:


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

3 comments:

Lanette said...

Glad to have you back, sista!

Amy said...

Yay!!I'm glad you're back!! Now I just need to get back to mine one of these days...

Amy said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! Now I just need to get back to mine...