Thursday, December 23, 2010

gEttLInG dUmBber

(not the book I have, but the same idea)

Does anyone else feel like they are NOT as smart as they used to be?
Anyone suffering from brain fog, confusion, memory loss?
I AM!!! I decided to get a book to
"Expand Your Memory, Reasoning, Creative Thinking, and More!"
Because Alzheimer's now runs in my family, the
doctors told us that keeping our
minds sharp is key in preventing the disease.
In the beginning of the book you take a quiz to see how sharp your mind is
and I am proud to say i wasn't in the lowest category,
I was in the middle (average is awesome right???)!
The explanation of my score starts out,
"You're no mental slouch, but
there is always room to sharpen your mind!"
HUUUUMMMMMM........
The beginning of the book starts with the easy puzzles
that "everyone should be able to do" and I
must admit I am a little confused,
but at least the answers are in the back :D
(and yes, I do know that won't make me smarter)

No comments: